TP-LINK TL-WDR3500 Wireless N600 Dual Band Router, 2.4GHz 300Mbps+5Ghz 300Mbps, USB port, IP QoS, Wireless On/Off Switch
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
TP-LINK TL-WDR3500 Wireless N600 Dual Band Router, 2.4GHz 300Mbps+5Ghz 300Mbps, USB port, IP QoS, Wireless On/Off Switch - Product Description
N600 Concurrent Dual Band Wireless
The N600 Dual Band Wireless Router TL-WDR3500 broadcasts and receives both 2.4GHz and 5GHz signals simultaneously at up to 300Mbps on each band. Like two wireless routers in one, the TL-WDR3500 allows you to run simple tasks such as e-mail and web browsing over the 2.4GHz band, while using bandwidth-intensive or latency-sensitive applications, such as streaming HD video or playing online games, over the less crowded 5GHz band, simultaneously.
Multi-functional USB Port
The router provides a USB 2.0 port that can be used to share external devices among multiple users.
1. Share a Printer. It is common that multiple users share the same printer in the network. With the TL-WDR3500, you can simply connect your printer to the USB port on the back of the router and print wirelessly.
2. Share Files & Media. Attach a storage device such as a flash drive or hard drive to the router, and users in the local network can all get access to the files saved in the drive. The router also has a built-in FTP server so that users can visit the storage device remotely.
Create a Guest Network for Visitors
To provide Internet access to visitors without revealing the password for your original network, you can utilize the Guest Network function of this router. You are given the options to create a Wi-Fi network on either 2.4GHz or 5GHz. What's more, you can control the bandwidth, schedule, and local network accessibility of the guest network. This feature is quite useful for small offices, shops, and other places where a separate Wi-Fi network needs to be provided to visitors.
Network Management at Your Fingertips with TP-LINK Tether App
TP-LINK's Tether App provides the easiest way to access, manage and share your router's resources with your iOS and Android devices. From setup, to parental control, to media sharing, Tether provides a simple, intuitive user interface to see what the status of your router is, who's online and what their privileges are. Learn more details on TP-LINK's website.
IP QoS – Control Your Bandwidth
With Quality of Service (QoS), you can control how much bandwidth is allocated to each user. This ensures optimum utilization of bandwidth by controlling congestion and preventing bandwidth abuse. This way users of a small network receive committed and specific bandwidth, preventing non-critical applications from degrading network performance.
Easy To Use
The TL-WDR3500 comes with a Quick Setup feature in its web management page that leads you through a step-by-step process to set up your router. Alternatively, you can use the Tether app to do the setup. Either way, you don't need to install any software or use a CD to finish the setup. Within minutes, your router will be up and running.
- Support WDS wireless bridge
- Support WPS quick Wi-Fi setup
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to turn their wireless radio on and off
- Support 100-240V power supply
- Wireless Router TL-WDR3500
- 2 Antennas
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Resource CD
- Power Adapter
TP-LINK Wireless Router Series
|Which Wireless Router is Right for Me?||TL-WR740N||TL-WR841N||TL-WR940N||TL-WR1043ND||TL-WDR3500||TL-WDR3600||TL-WDR4300||Archer C7|
|Product Name||150Mbps Wireless N Router||300Mbps Wireless N Router||300Mbps Wireless N Router||300Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Router||N600 Dual Band Wireless N Router||N600 Dual Band Wireless N Gigabit Router||N750 Dual Band Wireless N Gigabit Router||AC1750 Dual Band Wireless AC Gigabit Router|
|Maximum Wireless Speed||2.4GHz: 150Mbps||2.4GHz: 300Mbps||2.4GHz: 300Mbps||2.4GHz: 300Mbps/450Mbps||2.4GHz: 300Mbps |
|2.4GHz: 300Mbps |
|2.4GHz: 300Mbps |
|2.4GHz: 450Mbps |
|WAN/LAN Port Throughput||10/100M||10/100M||10/100M||10/100/1000M||10/100M||10/100/1000M||10/100/1000M||10/100/1000M|
|Number of USB Port||-||-||-||1||1||2||2||2|
|Antenna||1 fixed antenna||2 fixed antennas||3 fixed antennas||3 detachable antennas||2 detachable dual band antennas||2 detachable dual band antennas||3 detachable dual band antennas||3 detachable 5GHz antennas+3 internal 2.4GHz antennas|
|IP-Based Bandwidth Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
TP-LINK TL-WDR3500 Wireless N600 Dual Band Router, 2.4GHz 300Mbps+5Ghz 300Mbps, USB port, IP QoS, Wireless On/Off Switch - Details
- 600Mbps of total available bandwidth, which includes 300Mbps at 2.4GHz and 300Mbps at 5GHz
- 2 external detachable dual band antennas allow for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades
- 1 USB Port - Easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
- IP-based Bandwidth Control makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of individual devices connected to the router
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted connection at a push of the WPS button
- Live Parental Controls allow parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff
- TP-LINK Live 24/7 Technical Support
Related Items TP-LINK TL-WDR3500 Wireless N600 Dual Band Router, 2.4GHz 300Mbps+5Ghz 300Mbps, USB port, IP QoS, Wireless On/Off Switch
ASUS (RT-AC68U) Wireless-AC1900 Dual-Band Gigabit Router
Belkin N600 Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router (Latest Generation)
NETGEAR N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender, Essentials Edition (EX270
NETGEAR Nighthawk X4 AC2350 Smart Wi-Fi Router (R7500)